The questions that guided the chat covered:
- ways to stay connected as an educator
- ways to connect your classroom
- technology tools to help you make global connections
- plans for staying connected
- ways to convince others to connect
Before we can talk of connecting globally we have to develop in ourselves as educators the habit of collaboration with our local colleagues whenever possible. And this collaboration should be interdisciplinary to make the experience more worthwhile, to help students connect the dots between knowledge learned in one field and ideas acquired in another.
A2: Allows our students to think & act at a local, global & digital level simultaneously! #teacheredchat— Marialice BFX Curran (@mbfxc) May 19, 2015